Think about all of the paperless technology you have come to rely on in your personal life which dramatically improves efficiency, but has never been applied to operations in cyclic applications at your workplace… we enable real savings in the enterprise by applying our leading technology in e-paper, mobility integration and RFID combined with domain knowledge coded into integrated software solutions.
- Omni-ID IQ 600 Ultrathin labels provide on metal tag functionality, within a low profile, easy to deploy label. Supplied in roll form as either finished labels or as an inlay for conversion, the Omni-ID IQ 600 has been optimized for thermal barcode printers, enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment.
- Omni-ID IQ 800P is a high performance, premium synthetic RFID label product. Designed with an ultra high performance dipole antenna, the IQ 800P provides market leading performance on plastic and none metallic assets.
- Omni-ID Exo 600 is a small, high performance, global RFID tag designed to meet the diverse needs of logistics industries. With a small footprint it is well suited for attachment to metal bars commonly found on RTI’s.
- Omni-ID Exo 750 is a long range durable RFID tag optimized for attachment to metal assets. Designed with a broad read angle and with a global RF response, Exo 750 is compatible with handheld and portal use cases, anywhere on the globe.
- Omni-ID Exo 800 is long range passive UHF RFID tag capable of reading on, off, and near metal surfaces. Designed in a surprisingly small form factor, the Omni-ID Exo 800 features a rugged design for long term use in outdoor and industrial environments.
- Omni-ID Dura 600 is a small form factor RFID tag, with extreme impact resistance, and superior on-metal performance. The combination of its size, flexible durable case design and foam adhesive makes it ideal for heavy industrial applications where curved or contoured assets are in use including pipes and valves.
- Omni-ID Dura 1500 is the most durable and long range tag product offering long read ranges across all geographies. Designed with heavy industry in mind, the Omni-ID Dura 1500 features extreme impact resistance and high temperature ratings, enabling it to be deployed in outdoor heavy industry environments anywhere in the world.
- Omni-ID Dura 3000 is a globally compliant, passive UHF tag with extreme read ranges of up to 35m, on, off or near metals and liquids. Designed for heavy industry and outdoor applications, Omni-ID Dura 3000 features a high impact, water proof, durable encasement.
- Omni-ID’s Adept 600 is a premium, tamper-proof RFID label designed for use on non-metal assets. The innovative construction ensures the label is completely destroyed during removal from an asset making this our most secure RFID label. Whether used on vehicle windshields or plastic RTIs, the Adept 600 offers unmatched asset protection and global frequency for tracking assets worldwide.
- Omni-ID’s Adept 850 durable High Memory RFID tag is specifically designed to store production data throughout global manufacturing operations. With 64Kbits user memory, a slim profile, tapered corners and secure connections, this tag is ideal for mounting on cycling metal carriers to give years of durable service.
- Omni-ID’s Windshield Label Tag, the Adept 1200G is the perfect solution to optimize vehicle asset management operations. When attached to glass surfaces, the superior read performance of the Adept 1200G assures reliability and accuracy.
- The Omni-ID Power 50 utilizes the latest Battery Assisted Passive technology and is a rugged tag capable of exteme impact resistance and tremendous performance. Offering active tag read ranges (UP to 50m) on, off, or near metals, with passive tag infrastructure costs, the Power 50 is often deployed in outdoor heavy industrial environments anywhere in the world.
- The Omni-ID Power 415 is a rugged active tag capable of tremendous performance while tracking assets in harsh environments. Over- molded for maximum durability and providing flexible mounting options, the Power 415 includes enough battery capacity for up to 5 years of duty in almost all applications. Radio communications penetrate snow/moisture and provide exceptional distance.
- ProVIEW is your window into every step of the manufacturing process, providing a rich source of analytic data on inventory counts, job status and cell productivity. From the time your components reach the facility for processing to the time the finished product is ready for shipping — for the first time, you will have complete visibility and control for your work in process inventory.
View 3 & View 4
- As part of Omni-ID’s ProVIEW System Solution, the View 3 and View 4 tags provide an electronic, reusable option to replace paper labels in cyclic applications. Featuring electrophoretic displays, a rugged form factor and advanced RF tracking capabilities, these provide an ideal solution for durable, repetitive labeling in manufacturing and logistics applications.
- The View 10 is a rugged page-sized electrophoretic display device that enables electronic work instructions, build manuals and documentation. On-board IR and RFID allows efficient tracking and triggering through the process while integrated Wi-Fi leverages open wireless infrastructure. Built tough for commercial applications.
Want to learn more? Download the brochure or data sheets now!