Itelmatic is a customer and passive RFID-based, automated, mobile/stationary /depot available, self-sustained and secure tool management solution, integrated in a Composite Tool Kit (CTK) or Box.
Itelmatic gives you
- Like-item accountability – ability to distinguish between identical tools with no accountability loopholes as those provided by other technologies such as digital camera/scanners or presence sensors/pictures
- Real-time individual tool inventory tracking
- Full-process automation
- Utilization of existing infrastructure (including CAC card and tools)
- Full accountability with multiple users
- Adaptable enterprise technology that works with existing processes
- Itelmatic is based on small, passive RFID technology
- Safe and secure – inside and out
- Because our clients work largely in the military and aerospace sectors, we implement strict security and safety precautions. All of our solutions are unique, created with proprietary code rather than open source, thereby protecting the solution from software attackers. Our unique communication protocol and formats make IDZ solutions the only ones to connect to (be compatible with) each other from the hardware and software perspective.
- The IDZ suite can integrate with or serve in place of TAS or TC Max, and our solutions are fully compatible with many different types of databases including Oracle and SQL.
Itelmatic comes in various sizes and various numbers of drawers for controlling hand and specialty tools. It can also be used to control equipment and other assets such as laptops and PDAs.