Source: Impinj, Inc.
Impinj's new Monza® 5 tag chips enable unmatched read reliability and encoding performance to yield optimal RFID business results with low applied tag cost.
Monza 5 tag chips deliver:
- Industry's highest read sensitivity, enabling smaller tag designs, longer read ranges, and practical use cases
- Fastest encoding speed available—over 3,000 tags/minute
- Patented SafeWrite™ encoding mechanism that monitors conditions for reliable writes
- 48 bits serialized Tag Identifier (TID) memory for authentication and anti-cloning application support
- FastID™ inventory, which boosts TID-based inventory speeds by up to 2-3 times (patent pending)
- Repassivation layer, providing consistent performance and easing inlay and label manufacturing (patent pending)
With unique features that support fast authentication and facilitate the reading of difficult-to-reach tags, Monza 5 tag chips are the ideal solution for item-level tagging of apparel, electronics, cosmetics, and jewelry, or any other application that requires high-volume, high-performance, serial-numbered tags.