Leading solution providers, market analysts, Auto-ID experts and journalists to offer insight and concrete steps to help companies restart commerce.
CYBRA Corporation, the developer of award-winning MarkMagic Bar Code Labels, RFID Tags, Electronic Forms, and Report Writing Software announced today it will be hosting CYBRAcon, an online event that will focus on how retail and CPG brands and industrial manufacturers can prepare their supply chains for recovery.
CYBRAcon will be held on Tuesday May 5th, 2020, starting at 11 AM EST.
The virtual event will feature numerous thought leaders in the supply chain technology industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Clarke – Research Associate at VDC Research, a market intelligence and consulting firm covering IoT/Embedded Technology, Enterprise Mobility, and AutoID.
- Mike Allen – Member Engagement Manager at AIM Global, the industry association that standardizes and advances automatic identification technologies.
- Terrel Pruett - Vice President, Marketing & Global Reader Sales at Alien Technology, manufacturer of RFID chips, tags, inlays and labels, fixed and mobile readers.
- Mike Brouillard – Partner at MBC, LLC, innovative solution providers to the Retail and Food Service Industries.
- Kevin Boger – Product Marketing Manager at SATO, a provider of Auto-ID solutions including thermal and laser printers and RFID embedded tags and labels.
- Alex Woodie – Senior Editor at IT Jungle, a media company devoted to how to survive, adapt, and thrive in today’s complex IT ecosystem.
- Jonathan Gregory – Director of Community Engagement at GS1, developer and promoter of auto-ID standards and open loop trading partner communications.
View Full Event Schedule (https://cybra.com/cybracon/#schedule)
Responding to the economic hardships many brands have been dealt, CYBRA has already extended software capabilities to its customers free of charge during the COVID-19 virus crisis. After closely studying the challenges ahead for many of its customers and partners, leadership at CYBRA saw an opportunity to provide a platform for the industry to collectively guide participants through the ongoing uncertainty.
“The road ahead is a little unclear for the retail brand and CPG industry. Customers have many questions. We thought it would be helpful to create a forum where those questions could be addressed,” says Harold Brand, CEO and founder of CYBRA. “We’re excited to assist our customers, partners, and colleagues by providing guidance.”
Reboot: Preparing Your Supply Chain for Recovery
The event will focus on how manufacturers, retailers, and others can prepare their operations for what comes next for the global supply chain. Leaders from different market sectors will offer advice and valuable information that will help brands and manufacturers understand what to expect in the coming months.
“Many politicians and members of the media have characterized the Coronavirus pandemic as having “pressed pause” on the economy. This event will look to help attendees understand how they can best prepare for when the “restart button” is pressed,” says Sheldon Reich, Chief Solutions Architect at CYBRA. “We have an outstanding lineup that will have folks coming away with actionable insight on how to quickly ramp up their supply chain for the “new normal.”
The event itself will consist of case studies, key note talks, and an industry roundtable discussion. Register for free today.
About CYBRA Corporation
CYBRA Corporation is a leader in bar code and RFID technology serving customers in a wide range of industries. CYBRA develops solutions in partnership with Alien Technologies, Avery Dennison, Impinj, SATO, Zebra Technologies, and other leading printer, reader, and RFID tag manufacturers. CYBRA is represented by a network of value-added resellers throughout the United States and sales and support offices overseas.
CYBRA software solutions run on major computing platforms including IBM Power Systems (System i, iSeries, AS/400, AIX) as well as Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows. They can also be deployed via the cloud. CYBRA Corporation is located at 28 Wells Avenue, i.park Building #3, Yonkers, NY 10701.