AWID MPR -2010BN UHF Reader / Writer
Source: Applied Wireless ID
AWID's MPR-2010BN RFID reader is an integrated interrogator that combines RFID reader and antenna in a single package. It is equipped with multi-protocol compatibility and PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity. MPR-2010BN is a versatile stationary reader capable of decoding EPC C0, C1, Zuma (Impinj), ISO-18000-6 Type B, EM Micro and designed to be upgradeable to EPC C1V2 (as of November 2003). MPR- 2010BN is network-upgradeable, which ensures that your supply chain infrastructure investment can grow with the changing demands of future protocol standards.
- TCP/IP interface with PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity
- Multi-Protocol -- EPC C0, C1, Zuma, ISO-6-B, EM, & compatible to EPC C1G2
- Read Range -- 12 to 18 feet (3.6 to 5.5 meters) – Tag dependent!
- Antenna -- Circular-polarized with 1.2:1 VSWR and minimum H/V differentials
- PoE Supply Range -- 37 to 58V, nominal at 48 VDC and 200 mA
- Electronics packaged in moisture-proof enclosure for indoor/outdoor use
VIEW THE DATASHEET! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of RFID Solutions Online? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to RFID Solutions Online X
Subscribe to RFID Solutions Online