Energy Industry SolutionsSource: Omni-ID
Reliable IT Asset Tracking Solutions for the Harshest Environments.
- World's first passive tag with an on metal RFID range of more than one hundred feet
- Broadband performance of an active tag in a passive UHF RFID tag
- Performs equally well on, off, or near metals
- Reliable read range on metal and in wet weather
- Excellent read range across all geographic regions and durable, high heat resistant encasement
- Choice of a rigid ABS encasement or rugged polycarbonate case for all-weather exposure
- Outstanding performance on, off and near metal.
- 360° read angle in a heavy, steel frame encasement to meet the needs of heavy industrial application
- Durable, dual-band technology option and flexible tether attachment.
- Ideal for pipe and cylinder maintenance and asset tracking applications in industrial markets
- Intrinsically Safe
- Extremely durable, passive RFID tag specifically designed for attachment to oil pipes
- Designed to address the rigors of pipe and cylinder storage and transport
- Removable strap for temporary attachment
- Extreme impact resistance and enhanced antenna sensitivity
- Ultimate reliability and accuracy in the harshest environments
- Best-in-class RFID read ranges and global performance
- Rigid ABS or Polycarbonate encasement options
- Variety of form factors to fit any application
- 36 month warranty on Max HD, Ultra
- 240 bit EPCglobal Class-1 Gen2-compliant Silicon
- Ideal for security, or location monitoring of containers, vehicles, equipment, or any large high-value assets that are moved across geographies and are subject to prolonged harsh environmental conditions