Bluebird USA And Data Capture Solutions Partner To Showcase Retail Automation And Payment Solutions At NRF 2012
The wide range of the Pidion® product portfolio is ideal for inventory management, direct store delivery (DSD), and point of sale applications in the Retail Industry.
Seoul, Korea (PRWEB) - Bluebird USA Inc., a subsidiary of Bluebird Soft Inc. (Bluebird) which is a global provider of handheld mobiles designed for AIDC and payment solutions, will showcase the Pidion product portfolio at the NRF Retail's Big Show in New York at Pidion Pavilion, booth# 2333. Bluebird will be holding the Pidion® Partner Prosper™ special event on both EXPO days at the Pidion pavilion.
Thanks to supporting both mobile data collection and payment technology within the Pidion product portfolio, retailers now have more choices of a hardware platform as per their business needs.
Pidion® product portfolio on display at the booth includes:
- The retail mobile computer, BIP-7000 Family, provides multiple communication options to meet needs inside and outside the four walls. BIP-7000 Family delivers a broad range of advanced data capture capabilities (1D, 1D long range, or 2D), and supports an optional pistol grip kit for retail inventory management.
- The RFID handheld computer, BIP-6000 Family, is the world's first rugged handheld computer integrated with four different types of RF technology including HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, and RFID reader (HF, UFH, or LH) options. It also provides barcode readers with a built-in pistol grip option and supports Windows or Android operating system. The BIP-6000 Family is a great fit for mobile ticketing, inventory management, and direct store delivery (DSD).
- The rugged all-in-one handheld computer, BIP-1500 Family, includes multiple options such as the built-in thermal printer, data capture capability, data and voice communication, and payment functionality. The BIP-1500 Family is an industry-leading solution addressing emerging retailers' needs for the AIDC and payment technology convergence era.
- The portable payment terminal, BPL-10, enables secure payment transactions with mobile voice and data communications. Built with a Windows CE 5.0 operating system, the BPL-10 is designed to be fitted on field sales operations for the retail mobility market.
- The new Android handheld lineup (Ruggedroid™)
- HM50 and HM 40 Handheld Mobile Computers
"Our versatile product portfolio represents how we respond to and for our customers and partners quickly," said Jangwon Lee, Bluebird CEO. "We are living in an IT convergence era as the line between AIDC and payment technologies is getting blurred. The Retail industry is on the move. For one retailer, they want several specific needs for each of their work flows and environments. Then sometimes we suggest an application-oriented device, and sometimes an all-in-one single device as per their needs. We, Bluebird, believe our flexibility along our industry-leading advances is why our clients choose to stay with us."
About Bluebird Soft
Bluebird Soft Inc. (Bluebird), founded in 1995, is a global provider of handheld mobiles. Their expertise ranges from enterprise and industrial handheld mobile computers, printer-integrated mobile computers, handheld scanners, handheld RFID, to Android handhelds. Bluebird is the only manufacturer focused on providing handheld mobiles for both the AIDC market as well as payment operations under the brand name of Pidion®. We successfully adapt to emerging market trends through a broad range of innovative products, and pay close attention to the voice of our customers. With partnerships all over the world including Fortune 500 companies, Bluebird continues to grow and seeks to provide high-quality products at reasonable cost, while maintaining the flexibility to customize solutions based on your business needs. Bluebird HQ and its manufacturing facility are based in Seoul, South Korea and we have offices in USA and China to best serve our global partners.
About Data Capture Solutions
Since 1992, Data Capture Solutions has provided innovative solutions, bar code scanners, handheld devices, wireless technologies, software and services to more than 1,500 clients worldwide. We've built our reputation one client at a time by providing the insights, expertise, and critical thinking needed to improve business processes, competitiveness, and agility. Our success is based on continuous collaboration with each client until the right solution is found. Our company is made up of solution consultants, hardware and software engineers, project managers, and installation technicians. Our newly expanded headquarters in Ellington, Connecticut includes a 24/7 help desk, a Mobility Command Center for the remote management of mobile devices, a complete hardware diagnostics and repair center, and our custom software engineering labs.
For more information about Bluebird, please visit http://www.bluebirdsoft.com or call +82-70-7730-8000.
View original release here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/1/prweb9083359.htm